Dental fillings, the air we breathe, contaminated drinking water, foods prepared with preservatives … all these contain high levels of heavy metals or toxins. We ingest, breathe in and bring into our bodies all these toxins that reduce our brain functions and hinder the mental clarity. These metals we are talking about are lead, aluminum, mercury, cadmium and arsenic.
Detoxification methods and agents are used to eliminate these types of toxins from the human body. The detoxification agents bond with the metals and poisons, making them less active, after which eliminating them through the bodily organs such as the liver or the kidneys.
When you decide to go on a heavy metal detox program, it is advisable to seek advice from a doctor or a health specialist so you do not cause any other types of side effects or damages on other organs. Every day, we gather these detoxification agents from food sources or in supplement forms that can be bought from local health stores. The most important detoxifying agents that might be found in both health supplements or foods are:
– mega H that decreases the membrane tension of cells and helps water to travel through the body, this way helping the effortless elimination of poisons to take place.
– so that the immune system and bodily enzymes to function correctly, magnesium is absolutely necessary. You can obtain magnesium from foods such as nuts, fish, spinach and pumpkin;
– in case you have mercury dental fillings, it is very important to consume vitamin B6;
– put cilantro in your salads or soups because it helps with the normal function of cells and removal of heavy metals, especially mercury, from the body;
– silymarin helps the liver to detoxify and eliminates heavy metals while also protecting the cellular walls of the red blood cells;
– methionine is an important natural detoxifying agent that brings sulfur in the human body and helps with the heavy metal detox by increasing the lecithin and cysteine for a perfect liver and kidney state;
– chlorella helps in the heavy metal detox, with its cell walls containing cellulose micro-fibrils. It is obtainable from foods such as green algae from which you can make tasty juices;
– the output of cysteine and glutathione is accelerated by N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC). This also helps with the production of sulfur. A great source of NAC would be garlic or health supplements based on this kind of substance.
Improve your health and quality of life by applying a heavy metal detox process. If you care about your health, this is the first thing to start with. You need detoxification more than you can imagine, and you should start doing it as soon as possible. The symptoms that might suggest you have a high accumulation of toxins in the body are the lack of energy, unexplained headaches, and dizziness. Once you start feeling like this, you definitely have to perform a check and ask your doctor what method of bodily detoxification he or she recommends.