Do you know:
how important your colon is to your overall well being?
that an over worked colon can lead to all sorts of stomach problems?
that a clean and healthy colon can lead to vibrant, healthy and longer live?
that colon cleansing and eating food full of fiber and fresh fruits can help eliminate colon cancer?
Learn more and get answers for these, learn the benefits of better colon health and other colon health related problems.
What are the Goals of Natural Colon Cleansing?
Their main goal is to clear the colon of large quantities of stagnant, supposedly toxic waste encrusted on colon walls.
Other stated goals include:
– Improving mental outlook
– Improving the immune system
– Losing weight
– Reducing the risk of colon cancer
Colon cleansing has been studied in relation to a few health concerns. These include:
– Fecal incontinence
– Ostomy (surgical connection between an intestine and the outside of the body) care
– Spasm during colonoscopy
– Drug withdrawal
– Before and during bowel surgeries
IMPORTANT: In most of these cases, no quality research has been done to tell whether or not a colon cleaning is helpful.
Steps To Detox Your Colon:
Change your diet.
* It eliminates all foods that burden your colon and substitutes them with foods rich in fiber. Fiber-rich foods help scrub the colon. They include:
– Raw vegetables such as carrots, broccoli and cauliflower
– Raw fruits including mangoes, guava and most berries
Drink several glasses of filtered water each day to help flush the colon.
Use colon-cleansing supplements
* These supplements are administrated either orally or rectally and flush the colon of impurities. Colon-cleansing supplements include:
– Strong herbal teas
– Powerful enzymes
– Anti-parasite capsules
Irrigate your colon
* The procedure is somewhat uncomfortable and can take more than an hour. It usually follows a fairly predictable course.
– The therapist simply inserts a tube in your rectum.
– The tube is attached to a pump that forces water or some other liquid into your large intestine.
– After your colon is seated, the therapist removes the first tube and carefully inserts a new tube.
– The therapist will massage your abdomen to expel the water and waste from your colon.
– The therapist may repeat the process to fully cleanse the bowels. Subsequent procedures may involve water treated with macrobiotics, which help restore the colon with friendly bacteria.
* The need for colon cleansing is based on the theory that undigested meat and other foods, medicines, and other chemical or substances that we ingest cause a buildup of mucus in the colon.
* Over time, this accumulation of mucus produces toxins which circulate through the body through the bloodstream, extremely poisoning the body.
* Symptoms of this auto toxox may include fatigue, low energy, gain gain, and headaches.
Proper colon cleansing includes strengthening the immune system, improving mental outlook, weight loss, and reducing the risk of colon cancer. Herbalists show you how to make a colon cleanse from everyday ingredients including: apples, onions, citrus peels and distilled water. For kids, you can also add unpasteurized honey and / or maple syrup.
– Colon cleansers flush out both good bacteria and bad bacteria, so it is often recommended that you supplement your diet with a good probiotic when cleansing.
– Diet plays an essential role in maintaining colon health. Consume 20 to 35 g of fiber daily from cereal, whole grains, fruit, vegetable and oatmeal. Drink plenty of fluids and limit your intake of alcohol and red meat.
– Have a buddy when cleaning. Talk about your experiences every day and analyze your findings and feelings. Listen to what they say about their experiences, and watch their health very carefully. Uncommon fatigue, dizziness, changed mood or behavior and hunger may occur, so support and keep an eye on one another to make the cleanse go smoothly and safely.